As our old friend, Benjamin Franklin has said, “Wine makes daily life easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.” Wine down your week tasting variations of the Juice of the Gods in San Diego’s Historic Heart! The Gaslamp Quarter is the entertainment district of San Diego, and we’ve gathered some of our favorite wine establishments in the neighborhood to introduce you to. What’s better than a cultural wine tasting experience in America’s Finest City?!
The Gaslamp Quarter Wine Stroll will take you to 3 wine bars for a complete evening of history, vino and small bites to enhance your tasting experience. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will not only share with you the history of the Gaslamp Quarter’s seedy past, but will also introduce you to the wine history of San Diego and California as a whole!
3:00pm - Meet your friendly guide under the Gaslamp Quarter sign on 5th and L Street on the side of the Hard Rock Hotel. This is where your tour begins. From here, you will be taken on a walking history tour to 3 wine venues.
3:20pm - First wine tasting stop
4:00pm - Second wine tasting stop
4:40pm - Third wine tasting stop
5:30pm - Tour ends
Things To Bring
· Camera: You wouldn't want to miss out on those special "Kodak moments"!
· Attire: We recommend comfortable walking shoes (the tour covers about 1.5 miles of flat terrain).
· Inclusions: Wine tasting at each venue is included along with small bites to pair the wine with.
· Dietary Restrictions: This tour will feature alcoholoc beverages and some food samples that consist of cheese, bread, nuts. We cannot accommodate changes to the food offered on each tour.
· Tipping: Is greatly appreciated by both your hard-working tour guide and friendly wait staff.
3-4 wine tastes at 3 wine bars, some food to pair with the wine, wine tasting tutorial, history of the Gaslamp Quarter, history of California and San Diego wines.
Sufficient amount of food for a full meal, tips for the guide and servers.
1. Cancellations and Refunds will be granted according to the following schedule:
Up to seven (7) days in advance: 100%, less an administrative processing fee;
Less than seven (7) days in advance but up to two (2) business days prior: 50%, less and administrative processing fee
No refunds will be made for cancellations within five business days prior to the starting day of the program.
2. All refunds will incur a 10% administrative processing fee.
3. No refunds will be made for 'No Shows' (a 'No Show' is a person who registers for a tour but does not cancel registration or attend the tour).
4. Refunds will be processed as they are received or after the conclusion of the tour, depending on the tour date and when cancellation occurs.
(Refunds may take up to five to seven business days to process)
5. If So Diego Tours needs to cancel the program, So Diego Tours may elect to offer transfer of booking to another tour, provided such a tour is scheduled and space is available.
6. If So Diego Tours determines that a participant must be removed from the tour for inappropriate or illegal conduct, So Diego Tours will not provide a refund of the tour.
7. Cancellations may be made only by email and must be received by the cancellation deadline.
Every Sunday at 3:00pm
Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Comic Con Weekend
Meeting location is under the Gaslamp Quarter sign nearest the Hard Rock Hotel. Address to use: 207 5th Ave., San Diego, CA 92101.
Booking for [Gaslamp Quarter Wine Stroll] on December 31, 1969
Duration: 2.5 hours
Sorry, there is no availability left for this option